Wednesday 29 March 2017

How To Receive Answers To Your Prayers

Do you know that you can receive an answer each time you pray? Here’s how:

1. REPENT AND FORSAKE YOUR SINS: Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

2. LIVE A HOLY LIFE: James 5:16-b says, “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”

3. FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT YOU: Jesus said that when we pray, if we hold anything against anyone, we are to forgive that person; then God can forgive our trespasses (Mark 11:25).

4. BE SINCERE (pray wholeheartedly): Jeremiah 29:13 says, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

5. PRAY IN AGREEMENT WITH A PRAYER PARTNER: Jesus said, “Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”


6. BE PERSISTENT: Matt 7:7 AMP says, “Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.”
How To Receive Answers To Your Prayers
7. WALK IN OBEDIENCE: John 3:22, “…And [we] receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.”

8. HAVE FAITH, DON’T DOUBT: Hebrews 11:6 says, “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

Believe me, I used these principle and they worked for me, so they will also work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *