Wednesday 17 January 2018

Apostle Farayi Muzari Celebrates His Birthday With These Food For Thought

 As I celebrate my 33rd Birthday today, I thank God that:


1. He saved me.

2. He healed me of arthritis.

3. He gave me the most noble work to do: pastoring

4. He enabled me to start an ever-growing church.

5. He gave me a caring and supportive wife, Lucy Muzari.

6. He blessed me with two children: a son and a daughter.
Apostle Farayi Muzari Celebrates His Birthday With These Food For Thought
7. He is providing me of my daily needs.

8. He is protecting me from harm by His invisible hand.

9. He gave me loving sons and daughters who sacrifice for my well being.

10. He gave me wonderful parents in the Lord: Apostle Pride Sibiya and Anna Tendai Chiweshe Sibiya

By Apostle Farayi Muzari

Apostle Farayi Muzari is the senior pastor of KINGDOM FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, a fast growing independent church, headquartered in St. Mary’s Chitungwiza. He can be contacted on +263773190178.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *