Wednesday 30 January 2019

I Finally Gave Her Access To My Phone – Thanks To My Spiritual Parents’ Wise Counsel


Here is my story: 


There was a time when I always had my phone with me: in the toilet; in the bathroom; in bed; everywhere. I had put serious security features on it – passwords; finger print locks; fake crush; etc. such that nobody, even my wife could use it. I slept with it under my pillow. I didn’t want my wife to look at it. If she must use it, I put the passwords by myself, changing them just after she finished using it. Unbelievable!

I Finally Gave Her Access To My Phone – Thanks To My Spiritual Parents’ Wise Counsel


Sometimes my wife would demand to look at it and I would become so defensive. After-all, she had hers. My wife was heartbroken, but she did a good thing to make the situation better. She reported the matter to our parents in the Lord, Apostle Pride and Pastor Anna Sibiya who called us, counseled us and prayed for the healing of our marriage.

This might sound a bit awkward – that I’m testifying of my shortfalls, but I’m writing this to give somebody hope, who might be in the same situation. I know our case isn’t an isolated one.

Why was I being so secretive with my phone? I guess you know the answer. Obviously, I was hiding something. There’s no other reason that would make a spouse’s phone a no-go area.

When my parents asked me about why I was doing so, I lied. Full of pride I said, “My phone is my wallet. I don’t want her to transfer funds from my Ecocash account to hers,” kkkkk. You see, you can’t justify yourself for making your phone out of bounds from your mate.

Two main reasons spouses deny access to their phone are:
(1) they are communicating with other men/women
(2) there are some dirty things on their phones (or laptops)

The way a couple handles their cell phones reveals a great deal about the overall health of their marriage. By not granting my wife full access to my phone my marriage was in the ICU without me realizing it.

From the moment I repented and changed my bad behavior, my wife trusts me more and we are now closer to each other than before. I don’t bath with my phone like I used to do. She is free to answer it or look at it at any time. Glory to God!

It’s super intimate to give each other full access to your phone with your spouse.

#restorationofbrokenrelationships
Farayi Muzari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *